Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:39 PM   #60
SueandBill

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Hawaii
THOR #17727
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
Updated information to get to link (28 Dec 19)

I have distributed the Axis/Vegas Owners' Manual and Checklists I compiled to more 350 owners that requested it by email. I want to thank the many folks that replied to me with kind words about the manual.

To make it easier for new owners to get a copy of the manual based on my 2015 Vegas 24.1, I have set up a Microsoft OneDrive site. You can access the site shown below and download the latest addition of the manual in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format (using the menu on the right side of the OneDrive site).

To download, Click on link in the sticky below. When the link opens there will be a notice that says, "This item might not exist or is no longer available." That is not correct. It is available it was just stored differently in the last update version of OneDrive. Just either go to the Files folder in the menu on the left side of OneDrive -OR - click the link at the bottom under the notice that says "Go to my OneDrive. You want to select the .pdf file version.

The current manual is Version 8.0, dated 3 Jun 2019. The link below is a new link to my ONE DRIVE Shared Favorite. The file can be downloaded as a PDF file from the OneDrive Files folder.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiYx6DLSeiiPgYBSfmvPhwGsR_0TkQ
I have followed the instructions but there are no files maybe I need your microsoft login to get into your files?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum