Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 03:55 AM   #7
Mr.Good

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar Ventana LE
State: Tennessee
THOR #16834
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWaterSUX View Post
Anyone else had this happen? Guess I need to get it replaced as I have concerns that the wear might be in the pressure area below the actual valve.
Yes, twice last year. Once while going from Hudson, FL to North Fort Myers, FL. Once Mount Vernon, IL to Effingham, IL. The rubber standoff insert on passenger side came out an the rubber valve stem combined with flexible extension for the inside wheel of the rear dual wheel. The rubber stem just wore out from flexing, blew out and blew the extension out, too. I've been reading on forums that this is a common problem for Sprinters with dual rear wheels. I am looking to replace all the rear stems and extensions with metal ones, to avoid the flexing problem. Haven't found what I need, yet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum