Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hello All...
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 05:19 PM   #32
jbwilli1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 32.1 ACE
State: Texas
THOR #14323
Talking

We bought an ACE 32.1 last January. My wife hates it because of all the trouble we've encountered. QC at Thor is beyond horrible, BUT the factory has always taken care of the problems one way or another. Couldn't get the furnace to light, after many phone calls to techs, I finally decided to look for myself. Found the factory never connected the gas line.

CW where I bought it is good if you get the right serviceman, been back numerous times for the same repairs. 12 months later the door fits, doesn't lock us in or out, water leak is supposedly fixed (I bought my own PEX device now), GPS never worked even tho' they said it did (if it came on it worked to them) turns out the antenna was never installed.

Spent lot of $'s on handling, steering stabilizer, front sway bar, did CHF on rear, front end alignment, insulated the dog house (well worth it), just insulated underneath the cab with same stuff as doghouse (can't wait to see results). Bought EZ Tow dolly to pull behind.

Bottom line, it's an entry level unit at a good price, I like it! Only other complaint is lack of storage inside & out, but that's mostly doe to wife & her JUNK!

But wish I had my 5th wheel back, 2008 HR Presidential was absolutely a dream rig.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.