Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 09:06 PM   #23
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaktop View Post
If the rules changed since their two recent visits then there should be some discretion. If anyone says they read the rules every-time they ‘rebook’ a reservation them i call BS. But yes, rules are rules.
Call BS all you want but I read the rules every time I rebook my campsites. One of my favorite campgrounds has been sold 3 times over the years I've been staying there and the rules continually change. I have a short list of questions I ask every time I make a reservation and when I'm towing my trailer one of them is whether the trailer can stay on site or not. This May I will be staying elsewhere because the newest owners decided to not allow trailers on site and are requiring them to be dropped or moved into the overflow parking lot. Needless to say that was not acceptable so I have chosen to stay elsewhere this year.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum