Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 04:12 PM   #43
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
My memory is influenced by the maybe 100 trucks and vans a month I was involved in ordering and selling between 1984 and 1995, and a bit of foggy history based on common knowledge of even earlier trucks along with a brief brush with the Studebaker history.

I've charged a buyer $75 for a spare and $120 for a bumper at least 1,000 times.
I don't have the slightest memory about jacks, leading me to believe they all came with jacks.

I do kind of remember selling undermounts on dodges that didn't come with the mount. Maybe we had spare tire kits and not just tires... Too long ago.
This 'no spare tire' thing was too much of a 'daily do' to even remember specifics. It's just the way it was with a truck or van sale.

What's jumbling this all is, I used the words:
Base
And
Truck
Relating my conversation to our current cutaway and stripped e series vehicles.

And
you all are using the words:
Car
And
Cadillac.
Relating your counterpoint to everything other than our cutaway and stripped chassis.

(my first space saver spare was in a 1971 'Cuda convertible. I'm semi sure some 69ish mustangs were outfitted with them as either an option or a beta test.)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum