Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:26 PM   #24
azadv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Arizona
THOR #10400
Quote:
Originally Posted by azadv View Post
Those folding ladders look like a better option than the telescoping one I bought. Would be nice to have the 7' one.
Got my 7' folding GP Logistics ladder today, with the accessory 'red top' shelf. Nice unit. A little heavy at 25 lbs but feels more sturdy than some reviews would have you believe. I don't see any issues in that regard. I measured the rear vertical wall corner in my Outlaw garage and it just fits there. Will replce a telescoping ladder I never did like much.

Best price I found with shipping was at rvupgrades.com, $154.90 ladder, $30.90 shelf, no tax, and free shipping. Noticed they raised the price a bit in the last week or so since I ordered.

Thanks for the thread recommendations!

I immediately used it to replace a flickering light bulb in the kitchen when I unpackaged it:

azadv is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.