Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 12:56 AM   #15
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Thanks to you guys and this site I had twice walked away from deals that I was so certain to be the coach for us. It was very hard to do. For a while I was beginning to believe we would never find the perfect coach. This OP has different set of unfortunate circumstances as they surfaced after the purchase.

We absolutely love our coach and I am so glad we waited. It is actually at a Winnebago Dealer now for a few minor warranty items. It was a little tricky because I had to take to a Local Dealer that I did not buy from. We ended up with better coach with more features than the local dealers had, and for about $10k less by going to Florida. You may recall me wanting HDMI wiring, San T Flush, MCD Blackout shades etc. We got it all. We didn't get bit by any Alligators while there; so that Florida gator talk must be all hype?

I finally finished the Safe T Plus install. I am working on the EC - 30 AGS and Engine Disconnect Switch now.

So glad it worked out for you! Not all RV stories are discouraging!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum