Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 05:17 AM   #28
mkapala

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 29.1
State: Washington
THOR #17375
I think the Flex Seal is going to work out great, but as you suggest I'll be keeping a close eye on it. I hope the fact that I used it on top of the original sealant, which is 99% intact and very strongly attached, will provide a good durable result. It sure looks great, much nicer than the Dicor or Eternabond jobs I've seen on my neighbour's RV and others. Anyway, time will tell. Also it won't be full-time in the California sun. We're "in the process" of moving to the town of Poulsbo on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington. But at the moment we're just wrapping up 34 years of living in sunny Ventura County in Southern California, hoping to be fully installed in Poulsbo within the next 6 weeks. Believe it or not, there IS such a thing as too much sun and heat! When the cool wetness of Puget Sound becomes too much for us though, we'll be RV "rainbirds", heading back here to California, or anywhere in the sunny south. Just not in summer! Cheers - MK

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum