Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 06:44 PM   #15
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
I also replaced the stereo with a Pioneer unit, I wanted the Sirius radio and I replaced the back up camera with a new one from Rear View safety, when I turn my stereo on it goes right to the camera screen and then an X in the upper right corner of the screen, the music will play in this mode and just touch the X and you get the music screen, you have a 3 way splitter right behind the spedo and its made by Rear View Safety, I only have the mirror cameras going into the stereo and I bought a 17 inch flip down screen for the back up camera and I put in a right side camera on the front cap to cover a blind spot. I bought a new 2018 F-150 and it did not come with the Sirius radio so I thought I would just by the kit from Sirius to convert it over, will not work with the Ford stock radio and Ford wants $1,800.00 for a radio that will work with Sirius, any one else found a better way around this???

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.