Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:34 PM   #16
Thorfreedom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom elite 30fe
State: South Carolina
THOR #14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
That pioneer sounds like the wrong unit to choose.
Pioneer units are great quality. I have been using from last 4 years in my daily driving without any problems. Most cars use back up camera while in reverse. So that caution message stay only for few seconds in reverse. But in rv camera is on all the time while on road. So I do not like that on camera screen. But when I called pioneer they told me it’s there for liability reasons. But they took my feedback. And said they will send new firmware if they will remove that caution message after few seconds. Everything else is great with pioneer. You can easily switch screens. I did not need to change the camera. Because axera radio screen was not as good as pioneer. Quality of camera is much better on pioneer. Lots of Thor coach have hdmi and USB port socket on dash. I used the same socket plate for Apple play. It works great.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.