Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:34 PM   #16
kannon

Brand: DRV
Model: 36rssb
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3288
Syn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
Hooked to truck with all slides in. Within a couple month of moving into the DRV I used a hand suction device and sucked it right to the bottom. Then I refilled to the proper level with 100% Synthetic Signature Series AMZ/OIL.

As mentioned I had the same person rebuilt my front jacks as rynosback did, his seals were toast. Yes he had more cycles that i did but the RV's are the same age. My seals looked like new.
Should of clarified my question.I would like to switch to syn. also.Just wanted to know how you removed all the dino oil,but with your jacks removed you probably removed most of it.I dont know if dino and syn. are compatible.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum