Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 04:35 PM   #3
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Remember than each Thor MC factory is independent of each other. The major Thor MC plants are 650, 750 and 850. Plants 650 and 750 use batch production, where as plant 850 does custom builds. Over at Jayco, the procedures are different from Thor MC. How things are done at the Diesel pusher Entegra plant are very different from the Jayco gas and diesel plant. I find it is impossible to compare the plants for quality, engineering, or design. Each has its good points and bad ones. Being a retired engineer, I love touring manufacturing plants. I have been through the Airstream plant four times over the past 26 years and visited the Jayco and Entegra plants last year. I visited the Thor plant 750 twice before I bought one of their products.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.