Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 11:22 PM   #4
blj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 22FE
State: Oklahoma
THOR #15560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Mike View Post
Just missed direct hit by tornado Friday night, but the three inch diameter hail was a direct hit on our VEGAS.

So far the only damage we are seeing is our fan vent covers ( MAXX AIR and CAMCO) It looks like only the louvres are broken and looks like this panels can be replaced, but haven't found a source yet. Found source for black MAXX AIR panel at entrailers.com, but I need white..

I know I can buy complete replacements and just use the louvres, but trying to save money (as I also have plenty of house damage to manage)

Any direction would be appreciated, also if anyone has anything else that I should check for possible hail damage on my VEGAS, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Make sure and check the roof. TPO is a tough material, but the worry would be soft spots. Perhaps deal with your immediate needs, but open a claim and let an RV dealer inspect that roof. It might be nothing, but probably worth the effort. I live in Oklahoma and the inspection is free and worthwhile. I know that I missed damage on my car.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.