Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 01:49 AM   #14
Reid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #13548
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyKamper View Post
I hope I am not the only one with this problem. When taking showers in our 2019 Thor Palazzo with a tankless water heater, the hot water cuts out about two times during each shower. I think I have checked everything. Anyone out there have any suggestions. These colds spots in the shower are brutal even in Florida. Thanks much

Our Freedom Elite came with a Girard tankless water heater. Very unsatisfactory! Found that it only turns heat on at .8 gallon per minute which is not good when you are dry-camping. Was expensive but took it out and installed a Truma Aqua Go which has a small tank (one liter as I recall) and turns heat on at .3 gallons per minute. On tankless water heater, you have to keep flow of water going (at .3 gpm for Truma) to keep flame on to heat the water. If you push the button on shower to temporarily stop water, the unit will turn off and give you a section of cold water in the line

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum