Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 12:11 AM   #9
1PlasticMan1

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Class A
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #1611
Thumbs down Misery loves company

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
And yet, they won't sell it. It's an easy dismissal of distaste, as easy as spitting out a worm in an apple bite, but they'd have to come up with a new conversation by which to ruin a Christmas party. Their self entrenched circumstance is easy to tell.

As a proof telling I'm not exempt and have experience instead of prattle:
Our 2011 avalanche had both the 5v death nell and the ac shutdown incurable limp. It developed them over a months time. It was out of our lives at our first convenient opportunity.

Some people have problems which are self perpetuated and often I believe, self perpetrated.

Some people aren't happy unless they aren't happy.

Punchline:
Sell it.
Can't believe Ducksface very unsympathetic comment. I bought a 2016
Class A made by a major manufacturer, new five years ago and it was a
disaster from the beginning. After more trips to the dealer than I can count, and then six trips to Indiana to the manufacturer to correct the ongoing problems unsuccessfully, I began litigation. Settlement was a new 2020, same model and less than 1,000 miles, it is already beginning to have problems. Lost almost two years of use, now am stuck with another lemon. Can't afford to trade it as it is now a "used" coach, and I will take a $20 to $30K hit. Lighten up Ducksface, maybe you just don't understand the situation!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum