Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 01:20 AM   #28
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMor View Post
It is a 2015 with less than 23,000 miles. For 36/36 expired 6 weeks after the gasket blew. The dealer said head gasket was very unusual to blow, except the had a regular customer that had 3 go on one truck. I would have got rid of that truck.

Frank

Okay. May I ask you to send me 6 lotto numbers?

Do I pick Green Bay or San Francisco? Tennessee or Kansas City?

I had similar on my son's 2014 Camaro. The 3rd & 4th gears went out and Chevrolet wanted $4,200 to repair transmission. At the time; it was out of warranty by 2 months. Dealer would not budge. I got with Chevrolet directly and the Regional Sales Manager said they would warranty most of the repair because while it was out of warranty due to age, the fact that
the mileage was very low (30k) suggested a defect on their part. I paid about $600 and they put it back under warranty.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum