Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 05:26 PM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemitebob View Post
OK, so I've used these systems in every RV I've had in the past. The last one was a Hardwired 50a progressive industries because someone else stole my park pole mounted one while we were sleeping. So unless someone tells me there is a better one out there, I plan on installing the Progressive Industries 50a hardwired unit within a couple of weeks. So question is:

What is the best for the buck EMS for the motorhome?
Family Motor Coaching Magazine had a very informative article on Energy Management Systems back in April 2015. The reviewed systems by Precision Circuits and Xantrex. One thing they do mention is that with installing a Precision Circuits EMS you will need to swap out the breaker box, whereas that is not the case with the Xantrex Freedom Sequence. They also state that the Xantrex is also best for an RV that already has a Xantrex inverter installed.

If you are an FMCA member to can get the article in the April 2015 back issue.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum