Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Broke again
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 09:30 PM   #20
nautiquecowboy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.2 axis
State: South Carolina
THOR #3992
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
If they are in parallel they will both read the same voltage unless you remove a cable or 2 to disconnect the parallel connection. 11.5 VDC is a dead battery. Let the OP try to charge them fully with the external charger. If they come up to 12.6 VDC or higher when not under load after the float charge is removed then they are OK and we can move on to troubleshooting his other problems.

For the OP - when you put the switch in STORE and your converter fan stops, does your TV picture clear up?
Yes sir the converter fan shuts down and the TV clears right up all the appliances refrigerator air conditioner microwaves they all work just fine .In the store position hooked up to shore power . It's when I switch to use is when the trouble starts .So much good advice is hard to take it all in but I do appreciate it .I'm going to do what you say going to disconnect then charge them both up. Before I pull them out of the stairwell. I priced the load tester more than a fair price I'm going to order it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.