Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 11:31 PM   #6
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
Thor will usually authorize mobile RV tech to come and fix your coach. You must get authorization before any work or estimation. If the work is authorized, Thor MC will send the parts to you or the mobile tech and you are responsible for returning the parts and paying the bill in full. After the inoperable parts are received by Thor MC along with the mobile tech's bill, Thor MC will reimburse you after about one month.
Since when?

My experience is Thor will only authorize a mobile tech for warranty work when the unit cannot be safety delivered to an authorized dealer. I had one such incident and it took two calls and a supervisor before they would authorize a mobile tech for my slide being jammed at about 6 inches of extension. They did finally authorize the mobile tech but it took them 6 weeks to reimburse me for the repair.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum