Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:02 AM   #12
Ohiomike

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ohio
THOR #16508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEinCF View Post
Thought I should do some online reading and get some encouragement/discouragement before we pull the trigger. We're looking at a 2018 ACE 30.2 in the next few days and are pretty sure this is the floor plan for us, but I always appreciate owner-input from people like you. Give me your feedback about pros/cons of owning an ACE 30.2. What works well; what doesn't. Anything to watch out for after we buy? It has 6,500 miles and only 6 generator hours. Thanks in advance.

I own a 2014 Ace 30.2. We have been happy with it. Ours was low mileage 12,000 or so when we got it 1.5 years ago. We did some minor repairs to it and replaced the Goodyear tires that were cracking. We did the cheap handling fix which I highly recommend. The Ace handles great. Plenty of power for mountains and handles fine throughout wind and mountains easily. Before the fix it was rough. This year we had to get the sides recaulked and roof dicor replaced. Those are just typical maintenance items. We like the size and layout. We have 5 kids under 11 years old and we can sleep them all without breaking down dinette. If the layout works go for it and enjoy it. I’m sure you will notice some fit and finish details that could have been done better but honestly for the price you cannot beat the Ace. I would buy again. Good luck and go for it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum