Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 04:39 AM   #4
RicMasten

Brand: Entegra
Model: Odyssey 25R
State: California
THOR #17056
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. I've looked at the roofs of several Odyssey models and note that not all vents are in the same location, so maybe the company has a standard roof design and places holes according to the model. The schematics are above my pay grade, but I hope that a technician/RV repair shop should be able to figure them out. I know that cutting into the roof will void my roof warranty, but I'm ok with that. The desire is for power ventilation pulling air from the back to the front and then out the roof. That has worked very well in our previous rigs, but without power ventilation if the air outside is stagnant and hot and maybe it's raining, and we've just driven many miles with chassis/motor heat enveloping the idle coach, the A/C with generator would be the only alternative. Sure, we can do that, but we prefer sleeping in the quiet with windows open.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum