Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 05:21 PM   #25
Ohiomike

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ohio
THOR #16508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEinCF View Post
Ohiomike is right, we have two young kids and wanted a bunkhouse for them so that limited us. We also have a 33' driveway with a public sidewalk in the front of our house. I wanted something <33 so the 30.2 fits our needs. A little overhang is OK but I didn't want to obstruct walkers/joggers. We won't keep it long in our driveway each time but definitely an overnight or two as we pack up and get ready to hit the road.
You will love the length. The Hurricane and other bunks are 3 foot longer. This ace has been great fitting into tight campsites etc. We were able to get last minute spots due to the size any longer and we wouldn’t fit.

I’m assuming being a 2018 it’s a used coach. The bugs should be worked out by now. There is a bag that the coach comes with and has manuals. My coach previous owners had the service records included in that bag. We noticed some issues that were fixed on service log. I would check there.

I would not spend on any warranty. The warranty will not cover manufacturers defects or workmanship issues. We tried a claim under warranty and it was denied. The previous owner had a transferable warranty so it made sense for us to keep it. I believe transfer fee was $75. It really is a good coach. Again you will make repairs over time. I replaced toilet and water pump last year. That’s with any RV. The use and family enjoyment has been priceless.

Good luck on purchase. This model isn’t very complicated so don’t feel overwhelmed if you forget anything. Water and sewer is common sense. Interior controls are easy to learn.

After purchase you can also log into Thors website and be there is a owners login you can set up with vin number. That will also have all manuals available online.

Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.