Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 01:24 PM   #26
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEinCF View Post
Very helpful - thanks. Our walk through prior to purchase is tomorrow morning. Then we can schedule the extensive training. I hope to catch any "gotchas" tomorrow pre-purchase so we can get it fixed and hold them to it. Never thought about the water lines being cross - how the heck does that happen in the factory? LOL; rhetorical question, I can only imagine who puts these together.

I feel your grief man! Our first Thor was a 2017 Axis 25.2 & it had maybe 5 or 6 issue's but it was too small so we got a 2018 Windsport 29m. Loved everything about it but had numerous problems and between Gander RV in Statesville, NC who is great BTW and Tom at Thor we are now perfect. Won't last long because there is always something that will fail or wear out but they slap them together quick and don't use the greatest materials so that's why they are affordable. The other things like the fridge, AC, Heater, levelers, stove, water pumps ect. are out sourced and subject to that mfg'er. Even a Tiffin or a Provost will have some issue's so unless you got a million in the bank burning a hole in your pocket find a good RV repair man and learn all you can about your coach and fix it yourself like me. It's kinda fun doing that cause you know it's done right and I enjoy putting some extra work into anything I do!! Bob Trice

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum