Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 05:51 PM   #3
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Curved cabinets are off on a few units.
If they're not warped now, they probably wilI be sooner or later.
Mine are perfect, but I can see potential for warpage.

We're not sure if you mean a flush or a dump on the black tank.

The flush is a $20 part. If youre not able, capable, or have the want to, any mobile rv guy will do it at your house. (it'll sound odd coming from me after you click the link in my signature,
But
the chances of you needing a black tank flush are almost none.)

I'm torn on the black tank dump valve. Once thought about, I don't why the two couldn't have one dump. I think olden days let you run gray on the ground, maybe the original reason for two valves.
But
I bet you meant aftermarket tank sprayer flush.

Not having the radio, if it wasn't on the invoice list, is a blessing. It's a nuisance and with 2019 not having outside speakers(I think) a giant waste of effort.
If they charged you, insist on a refund and learn to load your phone. That radio is pure 1971 stuff.

Punchline:
Your window sticker type invoice will tell about the radio and possibly your valve situation and Thor will send a door if yours is out of spec.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum