Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 11:23 PM   #4
264Sunnyside

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #16296
Thanks for your input and suggestions. I did contact etrailer and emailed pictures of the situation. The techs at etrailer responded that the track bar would not fit our coach and there wasn't a secondary bracket we could purchase or other work around. Although they confirmed it is for our vehicle it doesn't fit. Not sure why ours would be different. The numbers on the parts are the same as the ordered "confirmed to fit" information. We made arrangements to ship it back. Etrailer didn't have any other front track bar for our coach that we could purchase or that they recommended.

I never thought about calling Ford. Didn't know track bar was an option on the 16K. Good suggestion.

Thank you.
I really have learned so much on the various posting on this site.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum