Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 03:22 AM   #4
Mr.Good

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar Ventana LE
State: Tennessee
THOR #16834
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtyler View Post
My living room tv hdmi cable isn't working, as well as the bedroom. There is a hmdi splitter in the cabinet over the recliners, the one hdmi cable going to the outside tv works, the other two do not. Looks like they run through the ceiling and cabinets. Is this something I can replace or the dealer? Didn't think to test the dvd player out when at the dealer before driving it off the lot, seeing that the tv worked with OTA. Plus the OAT (part of the TOGO Winegard ConnecT) signal doesn't pickup all the local channels that it should. Rescanned multiple times with no change.
Does the box where all 3 tvs are connect has all the cables in the right sockets? Is there a power button? I have turn ours off when we connect to the CG CATV connection.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum