Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 08:51 PM   #1
twovillagers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #17456
Lippert One Control

Sharing issues and correction of Lippert One Control issues on 2019 Thor Vegas 24.1.
When I bought it 4 months ago and returned home, icons were missing on the Control Panel. Lippert's Tech Support was very helpful. After asking which icons were missing, he asked me to disconnect the CANBUS connector on the slide control and reconnect. After resetting the panel, everything worked. Seems all of the controls are wired in series and that connector was loose. No problem since.
Today, I checked on the RV at storage site. One Control panel came on momentarily and then went dark. My One Control Phone app operated everything just fine. Panel would not reset with front button. I decided to pull the 5 amp fuse at the converter and reconnect. Panel worked fine! I think this may have been related to the electrician working at my storage site. He upgraded my site from 20 amp to 30 amp, pulling my 20 amp cord and leaving it disconnected. This was done without turning off the RV's main breaker first. Cause or cooincidence? Who knows, but the One Control panel works now.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum