Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 10:29 AM   #4682
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
I guess I’m three years late getting to the party. I just read this whole thread so I would know what was going on and to learn about my 2019 Windsport 29m. I’ve picked up a lot of information from this thread. As I actually haven’t been anywhere in my new RV yet, I’m waiting to decide which mods I will want to do. Before our first outing next month I definitely will double check some of the items mentioned that slipped past Thor’s lack of quality control. Thanks to everyone that has put in the time to share their wisdom for newbies like me to find all this info in one place
Welcome to the Family! Have fun, safe travels and no question is a dumb one...ask away!!!!

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4 (Toad)
FMCA: F463694
DinoC41 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum