Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 03:07 AM   #6
RhondaMyers.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #6026
We added Swivel Seats to the FE22 as per past posts

Erik, We bought heated leather, reclining, swivel seats and the info is on our previous posts. I can't remember if it was seats4cars or something like that. It was a great choice.
We removed our dinette and built in an L-shaped sofa. We built plates that allowed us to move the seats back toward the living space 3" and the passenger seat is moved closer to the center. I can turn my seat around without having to open the door to do it, and it gives us an extra seating space when parked. We made a rolling side table that we use to eat on and we can roll it out of the way or lower it for a leg rest. I will try to post photos on our next trip. I made insulated roman shades for the window behind the couch, and that drastically cuts down on hot or cold drafts. We also added an insulated quilted cover for the front that wraps around to the side windows. It makes a huge difference, and it has Velcro fasteners.
I am having a hard time remembering all of our add-ons, but you can see our past posts. We spent more updating our RV than we did to our home.
We also added plywood cutouts over the dividers behind the driver and passenger seats. Then we screwed in wall storage containers to hold remotes, magazines, nik naks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum