Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 02:00 AM   #14
Ronaldt734

Brand: Still Looking
State: Michigan
THOR #16035
Driver and Passenger window leaks.

I own a 2015 Challenger 37 GT. I had a couple issues with the driver and passenger windows. I had problem with the weep channels that was only apparent after I discovered a soaked camping digest below the window. Never saw any water on the floor. It turns out the weep channel was 75% blocked by poorly placed gasket and/or sealant during the window assembly. I had to open up the channel with a hack saw blade to the width of weep hole machined in the window frame to get it to drain properly. A small amount of silt would block the channel and water would down the sidewall to the floor.

I also noticed Thor cut oversized holes in the wall for the driver and passenger side windows that the frame trim doesn't cover. Considering all the trouble you are having I am going check around the exterior of window to make sure it is completely sealed. I would suggest you do the same. I can see water running between the outside and inside walls to the floor if it isn't sealed properly.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.