Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 01:47 PM   #10
ggribble

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #16577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Bushnell View Post
We own a 2019 Tuscany 40RT. Issues we are still having (going to Wakarusa next month so hoping it will be resolved) is after driving through rain, I have 3 lower compartments that have water in them and after sliders go out ( not currently raining) our floors are all wet. Did this happen to anyone else out there? Our concern is for the potential of molds under recliners/ cabinets and under carpet in main cabin.
I wrote a lengthy reply and for some reason it did not go. Ill try again. I have a 2017 Thor Tuscany 40AX and have had major water issues in the basement. Think I got it fixed now. I used a garden hose under the front of the basement outside and had my wife watch when the water entered. Found that the Propane access panel was leaking all around and the wall joint was leaking where the floor meets the wall. Used a whole roll of rope caulking to press in the joints from the outside. I think I got it fixed now but will have the whole bottom outside undercoated once we get back home. Also found that water was coming in that front wall around the rv upper frame where it passes through the compartments. Sealed with foam and Gorilla Tape. Close the doors on the compartments on a sunny day and look inside for light. My door seals had to be replaced as they were inadequate to seal. The slide seals are likely the culprit on the inside water. Mine had to be replaced after several times trying to just push them back on better.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum