Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Propex heater.
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 07:20 AM   #6
PaulH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Europe
THOR #9936
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnach View Post
Paul, would you post some photos and details of the install. We're in agreement about the OEM POS and I'm looking for options. Thx
I'll try and get a pic or 2 later, it was a tight fit, but we managed to install it under the sofa, next to the water pump. The vent duct goes thru the lower cupboard in the shower room and exits to the right of the shower room door.
We put the thermostat/control on the wall to the left of the sofa at about chest height to the right of the mirror.
As I said, it's not as powerful as the original and if its really cold I'll start off with the OEM heater and then use the Propex to maintain the warmth. One thing's for sure it will be much better when off hookup for weekends at festivals and meets that we attend and I can leave it on when we're sleeping.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.