Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 03:31 AM   #8
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post

......cut.....

Each version has it's good points. I felt the Travato had some higher quality features but it had the stock Promaster seats.

The sequence had different and more comfortable seats but not the ease of rotating that the Promaster offers. ......cut.....

I have a Dynamax REV on a Promaster chassis so I am familiar with that basic vehicle. .......cut.......
I’m curious, which kind of seats do you have on REV? The factory ProMaster or aftermarket?

For what it’s worth, the factory PM seats used on Travato are very expensive. The integrated shoulder harness “plus” swivel capability that can meet automotive crash testing requires a beefy seat base and swivel assembly.

A friend I’m helping a little with restoration of a Classic GMC Motorhome priced a couple of PM seats from factory and they were ridiculously expensive. Only viable option is to find them used from a wrecked van; and not many have the optional swivel seats with integrated shoulder harness.

By the way, which Travato floorplan did you compare against? Rear corner bed with rear corner bath, or the rear bath with mid twin beds?

Also out of curiosity, how does your REV drive and what kind of MPG are you getting on highway, and at what speed? Thanks in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum