Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 01:13 AM   #11
Delco Bobby

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Dynamax REV 24 RB
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3069
Will try again later tonight for complete response.

I want to have all your questions in front of me.

One thing to know is that the cab heater and air conditioner will warm or cool the entire inside quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
I checked my messages and it wasn’t there either.

Could you cut and paste reply if you still have it? I’d like to hear how the heavier ProMaster-based rigs drive and are holding up. Some B+ in the 24-foot range had rear axle at or near load limit, which could be a concern. Had also heard of fuel economy in 12 MPG range for B+ if driven under 65 MPH. Is that close to your experience?

My main concern with all ProMasters are the transmissions. With gas engines, downshifts at highway speeds can result in high RPMs. Have you experienced any of that, and if so, does it bother you?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum