Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 04:46 PM   #1
Buzz102

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: New Jersey
THOR #3292
Roadside Assistance plans

Hi all,
The dealer offered some extended warranty plans that we are studying - not sure what to make of them - and one of the items included was Coach-Net Roadside Assistance, which I think I can buy separately on my own.

I have run across a price of $129/yr for the Coach-Net plan. My Progressive RV policy also includes Roadside assistance and it costs $13/yr. It covers "Towing to nearest qualified repair facility or up to 15 miles to facility or destination of customer's choice. Labor (1 hour maximum) on disabled vehicle at place of disablement if due to any of following: Battery failure. Entrapment in water, sand, mud or snow within 100 feet of a road or highway. Flat tire, change to existing spare. Keys locked inside vehicle. Mechanical or electrical breakdown. Out of gas, oil or other fluids. Only gas is delivered to place of disablement; vehicle will be towed for all others."

What does everyone think about the need for the Coach-Net plan as opposed to what I have with Progressive? Is it worthwhile?

Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.