Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 05:08 PM   #1
Rocky49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 22 GOC (aka 22E)
State: Alberta
THOR #7302
Buying From Gander RV ???

I am looking at buying a new 2019 or 2020 Thor from Gander RV. I live in Canada and had a number of motorhomes in the past mostly Rialtas, a Sunstar, and most recently a used 2014 Thor Freedom Elite 23H. All were bought used and privately. I have dealt with Camping World only superficially as I live 1000 miles from the nearest one. When you buy from Camping World and the advertised price is say 65 Grand, how much more do you actually pay to get it out door in dealer's fees and charges?//

They are advertising new 2019s at $1 grand less than a 2020? Are they willing to deal on stale stock with 2018 front ends or are they a no deal, dealer network? I have no trade, don't need financing, and won't sign a maintenance contract because they won't honor them in Canada where I live. So the only money they will make from me is whatever they ding me on the sale! I am aware of Camping World's and Thor's less than stellar reputation, but the price point is right and stuff can be fixed here. I like the Chevy front end, and most of the Thors for sale locally are Ford...

Any comments about positive experiences with Gander RV in Kenosha Wi?

Rocky in Northern Alberta

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.