Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 09:58 PM   #5
powerboatr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany
State: Texas
THOR #1808
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC62 View Post
Somewhere I read or saw an add for an electronic steering stabilizer that you could set to compensate for wind or road crown. I wanna say Blue Ox maybe mfgr it. Sounded like more of a sell it to the driver than what it actually was capable of, IMO. I’d google around looking for who Made it and see if it’s worth trying to repair.

on my ford expedition and the previous F150 with the EPAS steering, it had the damper thingy as part of programming, it would sense the driver holding wheel to counter road conditions and then ASSISTS by relieving some of that effort by the driver

I am sure almost every vehicle that has electronic assist power steering has this feature built in

some class A coaches have it as well, but maybe thor snuck one in

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum