Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 01:51 AM   #22
GordSanClemente

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: California
THOR #17673
I mentioned that my original update post got blown out because I was logged out of the forum.
Missed the most important part when I rewrote it above...

THANK YOU!!!!!

You guys saved me a ton of money and grief so far. I know there will be more.
I am looking forward to becoming a real contributor and giving back to the forum.
Won't be long before I am a knowledgeable person on the 2019 ACE 30.3

Amazon has been mostly just the usual stuff. Hoses, storage items, etc. Mostly just from looking at all the online lists of 'must haves'.

The only thing I bought that was a little bit unusual was a 2 outlet speed box for the 110v connected to the inverter.
I was annoyed that 2 of the TVs (outside and bedroom) were connected to the inverter, but the 40 inch on the televator in the main area was only available with shore power or generator. REALLY?
I found were the outside TV was plugged in (under the oven, behind a drawer) but they used a speed outlet box that only had one plug. (can you say cheap?). I yanked that one out, and put in the 2 plug version, and moved it closer to the 40 inch tv. Now the outside TV and the 40 inch can run off the inverter.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.