Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: No Vent Air
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 02:05 AM   #12
MJC62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Two diagnostic tools all RV owners need are 1) a 12V test light used to check for power at motors, switches, fuses etc. 2) The other item is a Multi meter used to check 12 and 120 volt circuits.
Me, I would chase this with a test light. Not trying to sound condescending but do you know how to use a 12V test light? Test light is grounded on the one end and the probe end is sharpened To either pierce into a wire or the back of harness plugs looking for power, bulb lights up on a hot lead.
If I were chasing this down I would start at the dash switch.Turn ignition switch to run. Check you light is grounded on a known good circuit then start with is there power to the vent/ac/heat/defrost switch?No power to the switch check fuse upstream from the switch, may be inline or in the fuse block. If power comes in to the switch does it pass through? If it comes out of the switch does it make it to the servo motor? If it makes it to servo motor than you can be pretty sure the motor is bad. Or something is jamming the door.
Hope this little bit of info helps Good luck with the search
Mark
Roadmaster Invisibrake
MJC62 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum