Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 03:19 PM   #1
99dart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SOB 2014 Meridian 36M
State: Washington
THOR #7205
Another Thor owner "jumping ship"...

Yes, the DW and I went window shopping and bought the coach attached to the windows. It's a 2014 Itasca Meridian 36M. We looked at it here in Yuma. We got the stars to align for a deal and made the commitment.
I wanted to ditch the ws31 before anything more went to Heck! Then, after a shower yesterday, I noticed water coming out under the bathroom wall into the kitchen. Sopped it up, then watched the floor,(THE FLOOR not her) as my DW took hers. Sure enough, more water. Then, outside I noticed a cute little trickle of water running down the side of the MH from the fresh water fill. Turns out the missus turned the water pump on for better pressure while hooked to city water. It is/was filling the fresh water tank and running out of the vent pipe. So, like I said, I'm done with the horrible quality of the Thor!
Wish us luck on the new venture into Diesel pusher ownership. And yes, I will stay here to read and help out as many as I have wisdom to help. So, as Mike on "Wheeler Dealers" would say, "Taa Laa"!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.