Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 04:51 PM   #14
Zigmorgan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: MIRAMAR 35.2
State: Iowa
THOR #14166
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
OK, new rule.
No mystery sentences.
Post a link so we know it's fact and not heresay heresy.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...te-good-or-bad
https://www.healthline.com/health/an...oning#get-help

My links say simply:
Don't drink from a black tank with antifreeze in it.

Now show me where it harms a sewer system and then show me where it harms a septic tank.

I promise not to drink out of the black tank if the op promises this is a one time, I'm stuck in a 30 below blizzard sort of thing, as the op suggests.

I couldn't find a bacterial link.
Edumadate me.

I do remember, before they put the bittterent in it back in the 70's, antifreeze tasted like pineapple soda. It was really really tasty. I don't suggest it. I can also tell you wd40 does not taste as good as it smells. And the smell of starting ether makes me instantly very very hungry.

Personally I like the maple syrup idea.
Your black tank will smell like someone crapped an IHOP.

Yes this is just an emergency question. Haven’t had to do it. But was wondering about the ability to do so if I get caught in a bad way.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum