Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 07:32 PM   #1
TxTig

Model: Challenger LX
State: Arkansas
THOR #6651
Chassis Warranty Start Date

I’ve got a 2017 Challenger that I purchased new in March of 2017. Recently, we noticed a possible transmission fluid leak. I took the Challenger into a Ford dealer for repair. When the service rep entered my VIN into his computer, he advised me that the warranty start date for the chassis was October 2016 and that my 3 year warranty had expired in October 2019.

I’m guessing that Ford started the warranty at the point in time that they sold the chassis to Thor (and not when I purchased the coach). Has anybody run into this before? I’m wondering if I can get the start date adjusted since, according to Ford, it started six months before I purchased the coach. Doesn’t sound fair.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum