Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 07:17 PM   #397
rvfigs

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Flair 31E
State: New York
THOR #2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Not to rain the parade but what is the dealers parts and labor warranty. Thor, more than likely, will not warranty that installation and may void the warranty on any systems or components that are impacted by the installation. If you intend to get an extended warranty make sure it covers dealer installed modifications.

Is the dealer installing safety belts and how do they intend to anchor those? The forward facing seats should provide more flexibility if you plan to have youngsters along for the ride.

No worries. Having different perspective is always a good thing.

The dealer will warranty the work for a year. Also, I'm currently working on an extended service plan, exclusionary, to cover the entire rig. Anything installed by dealer will be covered.

Getting back the modification, I don't see how this modification can have an impact on any other part. Unless of course we assume that the slide on the 25.1 is different than the slide on the 24.1 - mechanically or otherwise. Are the slide motors different? Is the slide mechanism different? The slide in the 25.1 is the same slide on the 24.1. The only difference is the furniture and made a few inches here or there.

Also, what could possible go wrong with two wooden benches, cushions, and a table?

The seat belts...I'm assuming will be tied into the old bolts. However, I do have to verify this.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum