Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 06:58 PM   #5
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Hugh is mostly right.
I doubt they'll check, but your service is still months out even if you told them you bought it there.

Just some insights from my rv

My ac turns the fan on immediately. It sometimes takes a minute or two for the compressor to kick in. If it can't get the electrical draw, it will never kick on. Are you hearing only the fan or is the compressor coming on. The fan is immediate, the compressor is a later clunk.

My lights go out after over ten minutes. Another forum members same year 24.1 does not ever go off if he doesn't turn them off.
Are you sure they don't out after what seems like a stupidly long amount of time?
I just leave the lights on always and they do their thing.

Are they jacks or stabilizers?
Stabilizers will touch the ground only and turn off with very little pressure applied, lifting nothing.
Jack's will lift the vehicle off the ground.
Reset should be just a button or two with (I'm pretty sure) at least a dozen 'how to' videos on youtube.

I know my ac info is a bit basic, but I too have owned rv's prior to this one and I swear the compressor came on with the fan in all of them. This one I have now comes on in one to ninety seconds later.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum