Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 07:35 PM   #11
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
They sic a mobile guy on it.
Sometimes you pay the mobile and Thor writes you a check upon your proofs.
Sometimes the guy is an authorized Thor guy and you pay nothing.
You need Thor prior authorization to do this.

I wouldn't lie either unless coached by the service guy who was enjoying the 12 pack of tacos I brought in for the service writers and mechs.

I am a bit of an odd guy when it comes to stuff like that.
I fully believe in nepotism and priveldge of office.

Nepotism makes for very uncomfortable Thanksgiving dinners when I tell my aunt, your grandma, you're a semi worthless sack of crap at work.

Priveledge of office.
It's the service writers discretion as to discounts and line jumping. A prefavor gift of Tacos or pizza is a small price to pay as proof you're not a whiner or incorrigible. Cash is gauche, tacos good.
I'd tell them I'm sorry to be associated with the Thor bus throwers and as my penance for the sins of other Thor whiners... Here's some tacos. (which is exactly what I did and mostly what I said on my first and second trip to cw for warranty work)

The guys who complain of employees at ReStore cherry picking the good stuff should get off of their considerable ass and volunteer there.(a personal issue of mine. Just miasma, but of the essence of this post)

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.