Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 07:37 PM   #1
trtlchk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #15342
In search of an old thermostat

Hi All!

I have a 2011 Thor Majestic 19G. It was originally made for Cruise America, and I am the 3rd owner. It came with no manuals at all.

Our thermostat died. It is no longer manufactured. Current generation thermostats do not work with my air conditioner. So, the nice lady on the phone for Thor's customer service said my only option is to buy a new generation thermostat ($120) AND replace the rooftop A/C (which works fine- ~$700) because new A/C units have the new style control board that will talk to the new thermostat.

So, before we go through all that, I figured I'd see if any of you fine folks happen to have an old thermostat laying around that might work for me. (See attached pictures). I've tried ebay, and every other place I can think of.

Or, if anyone has any other ideas I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-16_11-13-57_555.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	22624   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-16_11-14-05_514.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	22625  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum