Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 03:01 AM   #15
Cakeman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurican 34P
State: Maryland
THOR #17588
I will add...... know your surrounding again. Have a spotter….. I have had a pop-up campers, pull behinds, a Class A, then a Class C (4x4) and now back to a Class A. Apparently I forgot it’s over 12 feet tall and the eve of my house isn’t. Yes, my wife wasn’t around and I though I could back up close enough without her. The rear camera points down (not up!), totally forgot about the gutter and corner of house. Lets just say $4000 is a nice price to pay to never forget that the gutter is there. Plus…free of charge.. all the comments/jokes my wife of 31 years now gets to make. Trust me I’ve done some stupid stuff…. But this one I believe is in the lead. So I thought I was experienced. I guess I am not. The point of my ramble is to check and check again, then have some one check for you if your not sure. By the way it will be in the shop for about 2 weeks getting the fiberglass repaired, panted and a new ladder installed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum