Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: No Vent Air
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 01:27 AM   #16
gregsalis

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #2111
I have a 2013 windsport (which is similar to a hurricane) and had no air heat or ac come from any dash vent except the defrost vents.... this is call the emergency default position.
If this is your case check what looks like wires but are actually vacuum hoses.
If any of them leak or are not connected your system will fail over to defrost only.( emergency default position)
We had a mouse chew a hose and we were in this state but I traced the hoses from the dash select switch to their respective vacuum solenoid and found the white hose eaten away.
I cut out the bad piece out and re attached the hose to its respective solenoid and everything came back up no issues.
If you have your dash apart there should be a bundle of vacuum hoses coiled up mid passenger side inside the dash then going every place under over through all the other hoses wires etc.
All it takes is a small leak and it’s game over.
Good luck finding the problem but the dealer will charge you a fortune to fixit.
Hope this helps some

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.