Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 10:48 PM   #20
JohnnyD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #12858
My 24.1 has Hellwigs front and rear, Supersteer trac bar in the rear, Sumo in the front, Bilsteins all the way around and on steering. It handles really well and way way better in windy conditions. From Thor it was a wallowing pig. My next changes will install Sumos in the rear, and finish it off, I'll add some steel belted radials like Michelin XPS Rib. I'm now researching Continental "VanContact" all season tires with a 120 load index; they are marked as C225/75 R16, made for the Euro vans evidently. Some of the wallow in these is from the tires, a steel belted with a stiffer sidewalls would help. I'll stay with 225/75 R16s .

J5

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum