Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 08:46 PM   #8
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Why are local dealers saying or able to say they refuse to accept it under warranty? Does that mean Thor agrees that it is NOT under warranty? I bought from a dealer in Florida as well, but live in Dallas. There were a few items that needed warranty from the actual Dealer in Florida like missing awning retract key, damaged grill that mfg had a local dealer process; but the originating dealer had to own the cost. Other items that were true Mfg warranty items had to be done by local dealer once the authorization was provided.

In your case, it does seem like a pretty easy do it yourself; but one question may be missing. What happend to make it break? Since slide was moving, I am going to assume that you had some power line or cable that snagged out got hung on the plumbing? When it is repaired I would look for root cause so it doesn't happen again. I assumed it work at originally with no issues? Maybe over time it loosened the connection thus the leak,and eventually it got so tight it snapped?
Because they did not buy the coach from those dealers they are not going to work on a unit they did not sell.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.